Hanging By a Moment | Teen Ink

Hanging By a Moment

February 8, 2012
By Tokeho BRONZE, Ballwin, Missouri
Tokeho BRONZE, Ballwin, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix


Summary:

Anna Schmitz hasn't even started there yet, and she is already one of the most popular girls in her high school. Rich, beatufiul, funny. Dalton comes from the same sort of money and popularity as Anna, which makes sense seeing as though they have been best friends for close to 9 years. Anna has to put on a fake smile for her best friend, schoolmates, and other family members so they don't find out about Anna's newly picked up habit, She began cutting herself once her father's abuse finally pushed her off the edge. Will she be able to pick herself up off the floor before it's too late? Will she ever tell Dalton how she feels?


Rachel V.

Hanging By a Moment


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 3 comments.


Tokeho BRONZE said...
on Sep. 5 2013 at 6:17 pm
Tokeho BRONZE, Ballwin, Missouri
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix

may i ask how old you are? im trying to get this across to teens.

blueeyes2 said...
on Apr. 25 2013 at 3:35 pm
absolutely adore this so far, i can't wait to read more!!!!!

knicky620 said...
on Feb. 24 2012 at 9:45 am
i really like the story line of Anna and Dalton. i think Anna needs to tell her parents about the cutting though, she can only handle it on her own for so long.