Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Together We're Trouble

Together We're Trouble

TheVoiceoftheSilent
Together We're Trouble
Summary:

We, Bade Lowlen, Adara Kidling, Addae Lowlen, and Noah Wesley, all go to Maysam High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As you progress through our... adventures, a time may come when you think you know us and our school. I implore you to not be fooled by the outside layers. The student body may seem functional, and it was. (Was is the key word here.) That was before we (with the help of others) started a high school civil war. If you have the time, turn the page, and let us explain.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

addictwithapenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 7 at 2:54 pm
First off, good job for writing something this long. That in itself is a huge achievement. As far the content is concerned, here is my opinion: While the premise is interesting, I don’t feel like you ever really explained why exactly all the students decided to fall into the groups that the circles placed them in. It just seems a bit unrealistic that they would change their ways completely because a couple of students placed them in cliques for a project. Maybe if you made the circles magica... (more »)