Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Pleading Insanity

Pleading Insanity

Trinity B.
Pleading Insanity

Emma Ness is an orphan living in a tube slide; the only time law enforcements ever pay attention to her is when she has disturbed the universe of ethics.  Slowly but very surely, consequences for her deeds seep into her life in the form of nightmares and pain that draws startling conclusions as to if God is watching and what ethics truly means.

After her tenth crime, Emma is instructed by her lawyer to plead insanity for the latest "nightmare" that she has commited.  Dedicating herself to this difficult task of complete acting perfection, Emma finds one simple blockade in her intricate plan: she has started take on her own deception--the mask of lies that she once wore is slowly being welded into her own face.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

The_GypsyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Greetings author! I have decided to read your book of late, I wish that everyone will get a chance at reading this fine read. :)