New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Letters of a Wanna-be Teen Writer

The Letters of a Wanna-be Teen Writer

Niylalee
The Letters of a Wanna-be Teen Writer
Summary: My name is Niylalee. I am a wanna-be teen writer. I began writing these random letters for anyone who will read them, hoping they will make a difference. Words are the most powerful weapon we have. Words have the power to make war or bring peace, make dreams become reality, or to change the opinions of the masses. This is why I am writing these letters; to make you laugh, cry, to inspire you to become the best person you can be, to change the world by giving it a look into my life and my mind. These are my letters ...

HarryPotterLover30This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hehe. This is awesome. Love it! It gave me an idea...... would you mind if I wrote something with this letter technique? Not this TYPE of letter, you know, in a journal, but chapters as entries? I can give you credit for it in the authors note, if that's ok with you! Let me know if that's ok! :)

Niylalee replied...
Oct. 22, 2012 at 4:38 pm :
yeah cool :) go for it 

LOVERR said...
Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:28 am:
LOVED IT! :) :)