Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > The Trouble With Summer

The Trouble With Summer

forever.young.97
The Trouble With Summer
Summary: Summer Bliss isn’t expecting anything interesting to happen to her during the summer between eighth and ninth grade. She goes into Arts Camp, an over night camp putting on a show, a complete mess. She misses her old routines, her old friends, a most of all- her old flings. Then she meets Jacob, and soon her whole summer is turned upside down. What happens when Summer leaves camp and has to deal with the distance between her and Jacob, who she’s unsure about anyways? How does she deal with all the boys who try to pick her up on her vacation? And what about dealing with missing all her friends, and that one rollercoaster fling that she can’t seem to forget about? Sometimes, Summer wonders if maybe she wasn’t named after a dream, more like a complicating nightmare.

Acastillo said...
Omg, read the whole thing in like two days!!!! I LOVED it Soo much!! I love how you dragged it out and made the reader stay guessing if she was going to go with Jacob or not! Also, I just love your writing style in general and I love the humor! I graduated eighth grade, and started high school two days ago after summer, so I could definetly relate to ALOT of this! Please, please, please keep writing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!! 5/5 stars

forever.young.97 replied...
Aug. 25, 2012 at 7:55 pm :
thank you so much! this comment really means alot to me! I'm so glad you could relate to my writing, that's what the purpose is! I'm currently working on the sequel ;)