Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Keeping the Universe Weird

Keeping the Universe Weird

Alannah S.
Keeping the Universe Weird

The Crystal Gems are chilling on Earth after the second war, having complete faith that Earth is safe at last. They decide to go home when Green Diamond welcomes them home with open arms, and the Crystal Gems take Steven, Connie, and their daughter Rosonniven with them, knowing that they are part of their family now, and they dont really have deep ties to Earth anymore since Greg, the cool kids, Lars, Sadie, Mr. Smiley, and Mr. and Mrs. Maheswaren have died. But Green Diamond is simply distracting the Crystal Gems for Purple and Red Diamond to comtinue with their plans for Earth.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

DrMitchellPhDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 8 at 7:33 pm
Great work! Can't wait until the full book comes out. A few concerns, though. Like in the original Steven Universe show, isn't the Gemstone of the previous Gem supposed to be only on one person at a time. Steven and Connie cannot be fused if they have a daughter who is a Rose Quartz/Human Hybrid. If you really want to captivate the fans, stick to the factual evidence. That'll really make a difference in your fan-Fiction.