Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > The Hunger Games: The First Quarter Quell

The Hunger Games: The First Quarter Quell

GwendolynHarisson
Summary: Mya Andrews is selected to compete in the Hunger Games against her boyfriend of three years, Caleb Williams, when his twin brother, Seth, volunteers to take his brother's place in order to protect Mya. Mya and Seth both grew up training hard to be physically fit in order to be hard workers in the Orchards of District 11. Upon arriving in the Capitol, Mya and Seth meet the Tribute from District 11, Lauren, and immediately form an alliance. But when a shocking discovery rocks the group to its core, the stakes are even higher, loyalties are stretched to the limit, even to the death for one another.
Written from both Mya and Seth's point of view, hear the story that tests family, loyalty, and hope that is stronger than fear.

GwendolynHarisson said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:31 am:
The summary had a typo. Lol Lauren is from District 12

Willflower-_-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm :
You made me cry!

GwendolynHarisson replied...
Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:34 am :
Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry!

. replied...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:56 am :
No. When Seth died that made me cry

GwendolynHarisson replied...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 4:45 pm :
I cried writing that part! I was so invested in it at that point I couldn't focus on anything else!

Willflower.-.-.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 9, 2013 at 1:35 pm :
If you cry during that part, then you know you're doing something right!