Arrogance Among Ruins | Teen Ink

Arrogance Among Ruins

By Cass-a-frass BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin
Cass-a-frass BRONZE, Franklin, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. ~Charlie Chaplin

Summary:

Ephah, a young woman living in a world where the environment is hostile and merciless, must cope in a society where names are banned for people. As she travels and learns from a rebellious sect known as the Amal, she must find out the history of the world she inhabits and who she really is as a person while dealing with violence and apathy at every corner.

Cassy W.

Arrogance Among Ruins

1 article 0 photos 1 comment

half.note: Thank you so much for such lovely compliments! I'll work hard to make the story more understandable. I tend to get into too much detail before I make sense of anything... :/ I'll try to post a new chapter soon!

half.note said...
half.note, Edmonton, Alberta

I must admit that I'm not entirely sure what is happening, but I'm in love with the way you write.

Your vocabulary, the way you structure your sentences, and describe setting and events is amazing. You make the story come alive.

Great job, and please post more.