Choice

Callie W.
Choice
Summary: Emerson Alexander lives in Cultivation--a world of independence and no technology. It's part of the great decision that separated the world in two--the other side being Technological. They rely on technology and technology only. But Emerson only hears about what's on the other side in history class. Her world will completely change when she decides to sneak over the Fence, with her life-long friend, when her curiosity gets the best of her. There, she learns that there's more to life than just passing through it by surviving--and realizes that Cultivation isn't for her. Will she stay with her family? Or create a new identity in a whole other world?

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Izzy777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was absolutely captivating!! VERY clear and very detailed. never got lost not once and you kept me very interested. I'm really excited for new stuff that you will post! IS THERE MORE TO THE STORY? o:

callieismyname replied...
@Izzy777 Thanks so much! I really appreciate the feedback :) There IS more to the story, I just have to write some more and edit then I'll update it:) I'm really glad you liked it!!! ~thanks for reading!!

Emily2kThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ahhh amazing ! should post new stuff x

callieismyname replied...
@Emily2k I'm planning on it! :) Thanks for reading! xx

DemoderbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2014 at 9:32 am
I really enjoyed this. Will there be more to it or is that the whole thing, because if it is I'm hoping to read it all the way through. Oh, and please check out some of my stuff. I know I ain't that good, but I sure as heck would love to know what y'all think of my stuff. Comment and/or rate, I have poems, a few songs, stories, a book, and one picture.

caallliiiieeeee replied...
I'm glad you enjoyed it! No, there's more on the way! :D Sure, I'll check out your writings!