Nine Lives | Teen Ink

Nine Lives

March 19, 2013
By bluearmadillo2000 BRONZE, St Albans, Other
bluearmadillo2000 BRONZE, St Albans, Other
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"An author is someone who, not content to bore the people he lives with, leaves his work to bore future generations as well."


Summary:

Heather wishes that she could go with her Mum to New York rather than staying with 'boring' old Aunt Elizabeth. But one night, when Heather wakes up feeling not quite her usual self, could it be anything to do with the seemingly harmless old lady? Heather's stay looks like it's just about to get a whole lot more interesting...


Tamsin S.

Nine Lives


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Aug. 10 2013 at 3:10 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
Hey, it's me again! I just wanted to let you know I posted the rest of Metalligirl and was hoping you'd give me feedback on the rest; your last comment was helpful and you do a great job with writing! :)

on Mar. 25 2013 at 1:10 pm
CurlyGirl17 SILVER, Corydon, Indiana
6 articles 0 photos 95 comments
Wow, this story is really creative and interesting! Heather's character is quite likable, too. And I love in your description of your book you don't say that she gets turned into a cat, you let the reader make the connection with the Nine Lives title and the description- that was great! I would really appreciate if you'd check out the first chapter of my story, Metalligirl, and left a comment or advice- you do such a good job! :)