Breakup Advice

By , Putnam, IL
After those amazing relationships end, you have to ask yourself how things will continue. If you broke up with your partner, you must either be unhappy with them, mad at them, tired of them, or some other circumstance. So, if it is you who breaks up with the other, stop and think. As one single person, you don't have any idea what the other might go through. One moment to you is completely different that that of another. For example, you might go on a date and have the time of your life, oblivious to that fact that the one you care for is about to slit their wrists in boredom.
Just and example.
But that is something that you can relate to a breakup. You might think that things are better off without the other. They might be tripping and falling behind you, trying to catch up and get you back. It happens a lot, and these breakups are the worst. I myself went through one. And I've scraped my knees so much over these past to years tripping and falling after her(yes, two years. She's so beautiful I can't stop thinking about her). I've found out the the first and most important thing you can do to stay out of those horrible, bad break ups, is to forget. Easier said then done, right? Well, there is only one way to completely get over such a thing. Overwrite the memories that the two of you shared. Now, people call this a rebound, but isn't every boyfriend/girlfriend after the first a rebound? You must make better memories with this person. Have a greater time, and think about the new things you share rather then all the things you used to share with the other. Take it from me, with time, almost everything is mendable.

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Ok! I will definitely check it out!!!!!

White_Shadow replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:21 am
Breakup Advice (the Second) is posted! check it out if you want to hear my opinions of a few more different relationship worries.

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
haha thnx soo much!!!!
I can't wait to read it!!!!!!
:)

White_Shadow said...
Oct. 4, 2009 at 12:06 am
This is the writer (aka Sam O.) and i'm here to tell you that i posted another discussion topic under romance ficton. It's called "Pardon?" If your interested, please, read it and write back your own opinions and story

EmmaXoxo<3 said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 11:02 am
Thanks for the great advice!! I can completely be grateful of this.

Sam O. replied...
No problem, any time. What's your story? haha

EmmaXoxo<3 replied...
Haha!!! No, I just completely agree with what you wrote. It is great!

Sam O. replied...
That'll do too haha thanks

KiraKira said...
I recently broke up with my boyfriend...we were going out for a year. We broke over the summer, and when we got back to school, he was with another girl. He hadn't told me about her. It turns out he had been going out with her a month before we had even broke up. I see him now, and it's like I'm being dragged over a sea of rusty nails and it's raining lemon juice. I don't know if I can get over him. Everyone says I should. What should I do?

IloveHim! replied...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 9:42 am
I'm sorry about ur breakup that wasn't right of him to cheat on u like that. I like the way u put it describing how it felt finding out

Sam O. replied...
First of all, bravo with the metaphor. It's very descriptive and slightly humorous. Well, secondly, you must live in a "humongo" city with a large school. I live in a town where your graduating class is only about 50 kids and the highschool itself holds about 200 (our lockers are wooden... Wooooden). But my point with that is, if somebody was to be cheating on somebody else, the whole town would know about it before the end of the night. It's such a small community things lik... (more »)

KiraKira replied...
Well, he is pretty handsome, and there are very few flaws to think about. He's one of those guys who is cute and simply childish. My school isn't that big, and it was over the summer and I was gone on vacation. And most of the boys at my school (99.99%) of them are immature and no one I would ever go out with. And right now, I feel so dejected that th thought of going out with anyone just kind of hurts, you know what I mean? And right now, I don't really know who I can trust.

Sam O. replied...
Well, then you will just have to put your trust in that of your friends. They're your best hand in the game. Put your faith in them until someone else shows themselves to be mature enough to be in a relationship with you. And just wondering, if all of your guy-friends are immature, how old are you? lol

KiraKira replied...
Well, what if you don't trust your friends because they have fairly big mouths, if you know what I mean. And hey, we're teenagers. Of course the guys are going to be immature.

White_Shadow replied...
i'm a man myself little miss! haha. I'm quite serious and still playful for my age, thank you very much haha. But i know what it's like to have a "talkative" best friend. I've learned to confide my secrets elsewhere. You must find that one friend that you can trust. and if you don't have a friend like that, make a new one :D

KiraKira replied...
Let me rephrase that: the guys at my school are immature. I now find I have a difficulty with trudting people. I'm also a bit more tempremental these days, so fewer people actually talk to me.

White_Shadow replied...
well, idk, try to losen up and "go with the flow". that may be the only time i ever say that. I practically hate that phrase, but it seems appropriate

White_Shadow replied...
hey, what scenario should i write a second break up advice for?

KiraKira replied...
Not much has changed. He's still totally in love with his new girlfriend, and I'm still the lousy exgirlfriend who practically dreams of him every night and still loves him even though he tell her to back off. I've been trying to back off, been trying to look for other guys, and I think I might just be a little crazy.

KiraKira replied...
Try writing a break up advice for those who were cheated on

White_Shadow replied...
Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:22 am