Breakup Advice

By , Putnam, IL
After those amazing relationships end, you have to ask yourself how things will continue. If you broke up with your partner, you must either be unhappy with them, mad at them, tired of them, or some other circumstance. So, if it is you who breaks up with the other, stop and think. As one single person, you don't have any idea what the other might go through. One moment to you is completely different that that of another. For example, you might go on a date and have the time of your life, oblivious to that fact that the one you care for is about to slit their wrists in boredom.
Just and example.
But that is something that you can relate to a breakup. You might think that things are better off without the other. They might be tripping and falling behind you, trying to catch up and get you back. It happens a lot, and these breakups are the worst. I myself went through one. And I've scraped my knees so much over these past to years tripping and falling after her(yes, two years. She's so beautiful I can't stop thinking about her). I've found out the the first and most important thing you can do to stay out of those horrible, bad break ups, is to forget. Easier said then done, right? Well, there is only one way to completely get over such a thing. Overwrite the memories that the two of you shared. Now, people call this a rebound, but isn't every boyfriend/girlfriend after the first a rebound? You must make better memories with this person. Have a greater time, and think about the new things you share rather then all the things you used to share with the other. Take it from me, with time, almost everything is mendable.

MRZ.blAKE said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:23 am:
iNO GURl it WASz SO GUd

HuNnY~bUnNy replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:42 am :
yezz gurll it wazz lol

tRiNA lAUGh:) replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:46 am :
GURl yU KNO it

LaDiE~kEe {bhaddh} replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:52 am :
yeEaaH bUhh I wEnT ThReW DaH sAmE ThAnG dAh St0rY TaWkIn BoUt

tRiNA lAUGh:) replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:54 am :
MEh tO gURl

SuPeRfLyy! replied...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 7:37 pm :
iTz pRolLie G0iNg 2 haPpN toOh evRyunn sooNeR r L8r

fiVE StAR[iSh] said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:20 am:
diSz ArTiClE WAS GREAt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

bizzybody3101 said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:19 am:
i realy love this artical so much it gives me a lot of clues to what b happenin in my life this is great

Lanah&Brookeh said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:18 am:
This story is good, i think the person that broke up with the partner has to have a reason for it. And the person that got broken up wif would feel sad or the same way but i dont know.

frankieg dawg said...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:14 am:
i loved the article

ayen_2_da_traq replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:47 am :
this is strait but too nice in juck i would just dump her and be like move on

jdoc replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 10:56 am :
idk what u thanking i liked this story very good

jennl521 said...
This is an amazing piece! :)
My story, is probably like unheard of, or at least my many friends with billions of ex's hasn't ever had the problem. lol.
We hung out all summer! Got really close... he held me throughout the night, we flirted all the time, and he was incredibly sweet all the time. And then we left, and he decided we were going to be just friends, after I told him I like him.
Talk about a slap in the face? lol. But we're basically perfect together... (more »)

Sam O. replied...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 10:31 pm :
thank you!

Westie_candies2012 said...
Oct. 14, 2009 at 10:36 am:
Im like bella in eclipse. torn between jacob and edward but me and my boyfriend broke up and i found a guy to stitch my heart back together.but when edward(jake...my bf) came back i lost my friend that had stitched me back up :(

White_Shadow replied...
Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:05 pm :
ooo i've seen that happen. And i've read that book to-boot! haha. It's a hard tale...but what made your friend (jake) leave you?

frankieg dawg replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 9:19 am :
this article inspiered me

Westie_candies2012 replied...
Nov. 5, 2009 at 8:10 pm :
well we got in some trouble and his mom didnt allow us to see eachother in a dating relationship. But like im still trying to get him back. the problem is ive tried everything and nothing seems to work and i dont get why...

ajparker replied...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 7:40 pm :
How do you twilighters turn every situation into something related to twilight?!
It annoys the heck out of me!!!

Danday123 said...
Oh my gosh, this was so sweet, I love this article :) <3