Good Night Gone Bad | Teen Ink

Good Night Gone Bad

March 31, 2011
By jakebrock BRONZE, N Tonawanda, New York
jakebrock BRONZE, N Tonawanda, New York
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

It was a rainy Friday night, and Jimmy was driving home from the movies with his girlfriend. The night was going great, until Jimmy looks into his rear-view mirror and sees flashing lights. The color of his country flashing behind him. He then looks down at his speedometer and sees that he is only doing a 61 in a 55. "What did i do wrong?!?!" screams Jim to his girlfriend Cindy. As he turns back, he sees the state trooper at his window, "license and registration please". Jimmy reaches for his registration out of his glove box and takes his license out of his wallet. The trooper examines both forms. "Sir...may I ask why I was pulled over?". "Step out of the car for me". Confused, Jimmy obeys the mans command to see multiple trooper cars behind his parents 1999 Cadillac. "Place your hands on the vehicle". Jimmy is patted down and then placed in handcuffs. He is then thrown in the back of the head trooper's car as well as Cindy. They then watch multiple officers approach his parents car with search dogs and a warrant. An officer then confronts Jimmy with a bag full of a white substance and asks "Is this yours?" "No sir". He then approaches Cindy "So if this isn't his, then it must be yours". Cindy dumbfounded says stuttering " nananano sir". "It's not hers sir,.... it's not my car". "So if it's mot yours, and it's not hers. Then who's f*cking bag is it?!". "Well it's not my car sir." Jimmy responded. "So you're saying this is your parents?". "It's not my car sir. I was unknowledgeable of that bag in the car". The troopers then let the couple go and flea to Jimmy's house and are determined to make a raid. The problem was that Jimmy's parents weren't home. They were no where to be found. Therefore Jimmy was gone for a long long time. That was the last night innocent Jimmy heard from his parents. As well as his innocent girlfriend Cindy.