remember | Teen Ink

remember

do you know what it feels like, to know that your deepest darkest secrets were found out by the only person who wasn't soupost to know? well i do.
There are always 2 ways to figure this out. ignore it, or milk it for all it's got. i chose to ignore it, to deny it all, but me doing that, was the stupidest thing i ever did. my boyfriend dumped me because i lied so deeply, i lost my best friend and on top of that, now my ex and my ex-best friend are dating. some days i feel like i want to commit suicide, but there's always one thing stoping me: the reason i lied.

the reason i lied is the boy that changed everything, the guy that made me stop and stare. i wish i could tell you more, sweet diary, but, my captors are going to burn you if they see you again. be abducted sucks. and, its all my fault. so, before they throw you into the fire, i want you to do one thing:

REMEMBER ME.

this pice is short, because there is not much to say. but, read it, and i will have a follow up in a week or two. maybe a coupkle days even, if the inspiration comes back.

on Apr. 10 2010 at 9:26 am
sydneeharris16 DIAMOND, Auburn, Maine

we the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. we have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

wow...this was my first pice on here. it seems like forever ago..i have so many now.