Destructive Echoes

Author's note: I was down when writing this piece and started thinking about my life. I realised that I don't...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I was down when writing this piece and started thinking about my life. I realised that I don't have to blame myself for everything that happened/happens in my life.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10

The end

There were a lot of parallel moments between the relationship Gabby and her girlfriend had and the relationship Raphael and I had. Gabby and I loved them to the core and would do absolutely anything for them but to them, this was just another relationship. All that they wanted was to drain the love you had for them knowing that you would be incapable of loving anyone else as much as you loved them. I am standing at cross-roads right now. My life has taken the same path as Gabby’s life had taken. One of these days, I will cease to exist and I... I will be a part of all of their imaginations. I have scars all over my arms and my eyes are still as bloodshot as they were in the past. I have no soul as all of it has been scarred. I was conceived out of rage, my life has always been framed by abuse, words of violence and scars. Hope, just as euphoria, has become an alienated word. The screeching cry of a boy who once loved, protected and suffered will be silenced.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10