5 monsters that can scare the crap out of you | Teen Ink

5 monsters that can scare the crap out of you

May 25, 2018
By whydoihavetodothis BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
whydoihavetodothis BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Have you ever think about a ghost in public places, or something is behind you when your watching on your screen or taking pictures?

 

 

 

Image result for silent hill scariest wallpaperHi today i'm going to be talking about a list of top 5 monsters in scary video games   

that I find really scary. I'm sure that you play a scary game before or not,

but if you did then awesome.

They are not in order so I hope that you´ll be terrified or at least a little. So take a deep breath and start experiencing the terror of chaos.

 

Image result for the evil within laura scariest wallpaper

The only goal about this blog is to talk about the monsters in the video games and i'll promise you that their terrifying.

 

1. Laura (The evil within)
Laura is one of the most scariest creature in the game you'll ever face. She has two arms behind her back, a long black hair, especially claws, burnt skin, and crawls like a spider. She walks slow but can move really fast, and once she grabs you, it is instant kill by smashing your head. She is the older sibling of her brother Ruben and died by getting burned. Its also very scary when she screams even when surprising you, and she also can teleport by coming out of dead bodies.

 

2. The pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
Image result for pyramid head scariest wallpaper

The pyramid head is one of the most well known creatures in the Silent hill franchise. He has a big pyramid on his head, carry a big knife sword around him, and does sexual stuff. You get to fight him as a boss fight in the game, and there was one scene in the movie when he rip a entire skin off of a women. Be careful if you ever face him in the game, and if you ever watch the movie, you will think of him.

 

 

3. Amina (The evil within 2)
Image result for the evil within 2 anima scariest

Amina is one of the creatures you will counter in a house. It will get cold, and she will take you back to Beacon. You have to escaped as she is looking for you. She says your name, makes other creepy sounds, and sings the song Clair De Lune making a La La sound. She has long black hair mostly covering her face, and some old clothing around her. She can levitate anything (especially herself), and can go through doors, and mirrors. Once she sees you, you'll be running away for your life because it´ll be instant kill, and if you try to shoot her, bullets will go right through her. She will suck out your soul and your face will change.

 

4. Verdugo (Resident evil 4)
Image result for verdugo resident evil 4 wallpaperVerdugo is one of the most terrifying monsters you'll face if you play this game. He's probably about 7-8 feet tall, has hard dark skin, a white top head, glowing orange eyes, a clawing mouth, long claws, and a long tail with a blade at the tip. He runs very fast, climb on walls, break through doors, and does heavy strong attacks. This monster can scare you in many ways, and can surprise you anywhere you go.

 

 

 

5. Garrador (Resident evil 4)
Image result for resident evil 4 garrador scariestThe Garrador is one of the creatures in Resident evil 4. You will meet him at his prison and you will have to fight him. He wears a helmet, has two long wolverine blades, a parasite that is attach on his back, and his eyes, stitch. He runs really fast if he hears any sounds, and if your close by him he will know and he starts to swings his arms around you and you'll take a big amount of damage. Killing this monster can be terrifying if it´s your first time playing.

 


I hope that you learn the terror of these monsters about what they look like, and what they can do, and I really wish you get to play these games one day in you life and learn how to kill them yourself.

 

My advice to you is to experience these monsters yourself, and find your own way to kill them. If you kill them, you either get lots of gold or green gel.