Terraria on PC, IOS, Android, Xbox, Playstation | Teen Ink

Terraria on PC, IOS, Android, Xbox, Playstation

February 26, 2018
By Presto SILVER, Monticello, Illinois
Presto SILVER, Monticello, Illinois
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

I’ve recently been playing Terraria on my Ps4. I got the game around Christmas, but haven’t played it much since last week. Now that I’ve started to play it more, I’ve realized how good of a game it is. It is a lot like minecraft, you can make weapons, mine things, etc. It was made after minecraft, so many people think that it was just a copy off of minecraft. It really isn’t. Terraria has 13 bosses in the game which vary in level of difficulty. The game overall is very sound, with minimal bugs and glitches. Now there was the “duplication” glitch, but the makers of Terraria have recently fixed that.


Something that I think makes Terraria stand out compared to minecraft is the npcs. In minecraft the only npcs that you can trade with are the villagers. There are about 20 different npcs in total. You can purchase things from them, or you can sell them things. Terraria also has an abundance of resources, and many different biomes in the game. I really like this game and think that many people who like games where you can explore, fight, build, etc. will really like this game.


The author's comments:

It is about the video game Terraria.