Driver San Francisco | Teen Ink

Driver San Francisco

January 25, 2018
By 21bt01 BRONZE, Cannon Fall, Minnesota
21bt01 BRONZE, Cannon Fall, Minnesota
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
" whoa dude kill the motor.


=If this game sounds good to you this is a game that you need to play because you a detective and are doing good, and help people out in the process. Now here is some info on the game. The game was released on September 1, 2011, it was made by Ubisoft and the designer is Andrew Willians. It was first released in Australia on the 1st of september, then it hit Europe on the 2nd, than North America on the 6th, ( but that was for the xbox 360 and the ps3), than the pc version was released in North America on the 27th of that month. The author of the game is Andrew Williams, he has made many other games for the ps3 and xbox360. Ubisoft it the company that owns Driver San Francisco, They are located in Rennes France, and they have made many other games. Like Far Cry, Just Dance, and Assassin’s Creed. It's the fourth largest publicly-traded game company in Europe and the Americas. So now that we have to background info on the game, let’s talk about the game itself. The story take as long as you want it to be, and you can use the money you earn to buy more garages and cars. You can also upgrade you sift ability to locate movie points, have more boost, have a cinematic camera, and to earn more money per mission. And the player can do little side missions called dares, each dares, where you have to use different cars to complete them and to do them easier. Like one is that you have to jump a certain amount a meters in the time given, the lamborghini is the car for this job if you have it. The main characters of the game are Detectives Tanner and jones, and the bad guy is Jericho, who escaped an armored police truck and put Tanner into a coma by pushing his car into an intersection and then a semi truck couldn’t stop in time and slammed into his car. Besides the story you can do special missions for different people. Like you help these two asians who started racing to earn money to send one of them to college, you help other cops. So now that you know the main part of the game, let’s talk about the pros and cons of the game. One the cons is when you are chasing Jericho that you don’t have any backup to help you take him out. One of the pros is that it teaches kids what happens to people who do bad things and how cops work, (sort of work, the is no sift in real life). Some of the other features of the game are you can chose the music you want to listen to, you can use whatever car you want to, and you can drive a cop car and turn the lights and siren on whenever you want to. But the best part of the game is the ability  to switch cars whenever. So to finish this off you can drive whatever car you  want to drive, ( like I like to drive the lambos), and that it is a free roam game with side missions. So this game is for kids who want to be a cop or just want to play a different type of car game. I highly recommend this game to anyone who plays games a lot.


The author's comments:

Game review