Splatoon on Nintendo Wii U | Teen Ink

Splatoon on Nintendo Wii U

February 8, 2017
By William@AK128 BRONZE, Anchorage, Alaska
William@AK128 BRONZE, Anchorage, Alaska
2 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
ARE YOU SQUIDDIN' ME?!?!


"Splatoon" (rated E+10) made its debut as Nintendo's first third-person shooter in 2015. In the future, the water level rose so high over time, it wiped out humanity. When the water level gradually lowered, an amazing evolution occured; sea creatures are now humanoid and can breath oxygen.The sea creatures that populated the land were majority Inklings and Octarians. The Octarians were greedy and starting taking over land. The Inklings had to stop them. The Great Turf War was on! After many years of war, the Inkling forces had won, and the Octarian forces went into hiding. Then the Inklings and the other creatures built a city and named it Inkopolis. The game takes place 50 years after the Great Turf war.

You play as an inkling estimated to be 14 years old, in the city of Inkopolis. Inklings are adicted to one sport, Turf War; a sport of battling were your goal is to ink the most ground in three minutes.

This game in my opinion, is one the best games on the Nintendo Wii U because it's  fun, gripping and game you'll want to play, even if your not into the Shooting genre or into Nintendo. At first, it will seem a little weird and exotic. But by the time you log some time on it, you will get used to it. This is a game I would highly suggest to everyone. I rate this game 9.5/10 because its server stababillity and its many glitches it has (glitches can be fun sometimes). If you are reading this and thinking, "I'm going to Walmart so I can buy myself a new Wii U and Splatoon", please don't. Nintendo is releasing its next console on March 3rd 2017 and releasing Splatoon's sequel, "Splatoon 2" In the summer (not yet rated). This game is sure to be better than Splatoon on the Wii U, so wait a couple months.


The author's comments:

So if do play Splatoon and your a jelly fresh squid kid that's looking for a new friend, my Ninterndo Account is ciegtu8493 and my Nickname is Nin_Will. Say Teen Ink in the message and i'll accept your request. Please comment if you have any questions!-William@AK128