Fallout 4 on Xbox One, PS4 | Teen Ink

Fallout 4 on Xbox One, PS4

November 19, 2015
By Ez1787181 BRONZE, Hemet, California
Ez1787181 BRONZE, Hemet, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Fallout 4 a game millions of people have been waiting for and were giving up hope that it would ever be announce was announced at E3 2015.  After five years of waiting for the game to be announced and a few months after that for the game to be released November 10th. Now it’s been a week since the release of the game that is taking place in Boston.  This game is a open-world post apocalyptic where you are the protagonist.  You have the ability to create your own character, name him yourself, and give him his abilities.  You play as a soldier who is back home in a time where there is nuclear energy.  After you sign up to join Vault 111 the news says a nuke has been sent to America and that everyone should find shelter.  One you are in the vault and put in your capsule you are frozen. As time flies you are unfrozen only to find people in your vault taking your baby out of his capsule where his mom is holding him.  When your wife doesn’t give the kid they shoot her and refreeze you.  When the vault malfunctions you are unfrozen and released only to find the vault empty and lifeless except you and the radroaches, cockroaches who have been exposed to radiation. Once you exit the vault you are greeted by Codsworth your robot.  You then find out you have been trapped in the vault for 200 years. You then must roam all of Boston picking up resources and making companions especially my favorite Dogmeat, a german shepard who has no owner and is willing to help you throughout your journey. You are put in a difficult situation multiple times having to scavenge for food and bullets to keep yourself alive. Your main goal, Find your Son and Survive. Also remember you can’t trust twins and just try to ignore synths.  And always, unless you believe you are ready and have power armor, run from a deathclaw.