Angry Birds on Android and iOS | Teen Ink

Angry Birds on Android and iOS

February 22, 2014
By Btung SILVER, Randolph, Massachusetts
Btung SILVER, Randolph, Massachusetts
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"I have not failed. I only found 10,000 ways that do not work."


Angry Birds is arguably one of the most addictive games to ever hit the apple and android store. What could possibly be so captivating about a string of birds waiting their turns to be launched at green pigs with wooden forts? The simplistic act of controlling a slingshot can lead to a variety of maneuvers to win this game. Each bird also has special abilities that are reflective of their appearances. The game is elevated when green pigs are given pans as armor and protection. Although one would view this game as ridiculous nonsense, over one billion downloads is enough to even catch the attention of top-notch gaming industries. The simplistic controls intertwines with the limitless stratagems to allow for endless possibilities with Angry Birds.


The author's comments:
Angry Birds has proven to be one of the top games in today's gaming industry. After personally deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times, I learned the addictive flare that the game could have on its consumers. The green pigs taunting me, and the fierce demeanor of each bird by the slingshot, have persuaded me to give the game more and more chances. "This is my last turn." No one trusted me ever again.