Grand Theft Auto: 5 on PS3/XBOX360/PC | Teen Ink

Grand Theft Auto: 5 on PS3/XBOX360/PC

September 26, 2013
By Joeysp2 SILVER, New Castle, Delaware
Joeysp2 SILVER, New Castle, Delaware
8 articles 1 photo 0 comments

What do you get when you cross a bank robber, a repo man, and a psychotic drug dealer? thats right Grand Theft Auto. Grand Theft Auto: 5 is one of the most anticipated games of all time. Out of the 60 hours of playing the game so far, I would have to describe this game as “Enormous” from playing Tennis on the boardwalk to robbing banks, there are thousands of thing you can do in this game.

The three main characters in the game a Michael, Franklin and Trevor. Michael, a retired professional bank robber, returns to the life of crime. Franklin, a young repo man that has experience behind the wheel. And there is Trevor a wild man who is very good friends with Michael and a psychopath as well. Grand Theft Auto 5 returns to the city of Los Santos, San Andreas, However this time the game is 3 times bigger. During the game you can play as all 3 of the characters, simply all you have to do is hold down on the D-Pad and use the right stick to choose who you want to play as. I really think that this is an interesting turn to the Grand Theft Auto Series since all of the games you play as is one character.

This game is the usual drive to the destination, destroying something and then driving away. But what sets this game apart from others is the sharing adventures and twist and turns from the story and the complex relationships from the characters. Also set aside from the relationships the map is also Enormous! so you able to explore this city if you decide not to play the storyline right away.

In this game you are expected to set up heists where you have to choose your team carefully to approach this job. Its certainly more strategy that we ever seen in a Grand Theft Auto game. However since this game is Enormous it requires 8GB to install the game onto your console. It is a lot of space to be used especially if you have a 4GB XBOX 360. You would be required to buy a hard drive for the console.

Other than that I believe that this game could be on the top spot for the game of the year 2013 along with the titles, The Last Of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs, And Call of Duty: Ghosts. Since this game is rated M for Mature I hight express that you are aware of the game before you purchase it. Be at mind that this game is not for everyone. But overall since this game has a high percentage of positive things to say from graphics, to the storyline I'm going to rate this game a 9.5/10.


The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this review is because I played so many games of the series and I thought this game was the best so far so I thought I would give it a shot.