Gears Of War 3 on Epic Games | Teen Ink

Gears Of War 3 on Epic Games

October 1, 2011
By Angelus_Satani BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
Angelus_Satani BRONZE, El Paso, Texas
2 articles 5 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Reality is what you make it normal is what you make it. if I could make music for the rest of my life there is no good reason why I Couldnt"


"It Never ends" thats what Marcus Fenix, the leader of the delta squad said in the second game... but its just about to end in the new blood gushing head splitting knock your ass out type of game called Gears Of War 3. the story ends up with them on a big ship 18 months after the last human city was destoyed, jacinto.Theres a threat called the lambent (they gave you a taste of them in gears 2) they have returned stonger than ever. while half of the squad goes and kicks some locust ass the other half goes to look of for Adam Fenix, Marcus' lost father. he claims to have a way to kill the lambent for good,but on the other hand youve got the queen of the grubs trying to stop you... will she stop you? will clay carmine live? will everyone else die along with the lambent?
Ill leave it there since i dont want to spoil the big ending. It wraps up an ending to a fantastic trilogy!!!
i give it a 12/10 the best game... or the best trilogy ive played
"brothers to the end" it really lived up to the motto
better than the call of duty seies.Gears Of War...best game ever!