Fallout 3 on PC | Teen Ink

Fallout 3 on PC

February 10, 2011
By Dragonbane BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
Dragonbane BRONZE, Centralia, Washington
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Your walking in Washington dc, the world around you is in waste. In a flash a hideous monster jumps out from the side of half a building, growling and slashing you with enormous claws. Nearly missing you, you pull a shotgun from your back and pull your trigger right in the creatures face. In a flash its flesh tears and its head falls to the ground while the body falls in a different direction. Your arm num you check your pip boy 3000 to see the damage done to your arm and take a stem pack. Welcome to fallout 3 Americas number 1 post-apoctoliptic simulation.

Fallout 3 is a no limit non-stop action RPG (role playing game). Though it says it is an RPG that is a lie, fallout 3 only contains RPG elements. Fallout 3 is an alternate 50’s that is more futuristic. America and china got in a war that lasted about one hundred years I think, near the end of the war china was losing. In a desperate struggle they launched nukes all over the world while America launched back causing a nuclear apocalypse. Before the apocalypse there where vaults built all over America by a company called vault tech. You live in vault 101. Your objective in the game is to survive the wastes and find your dad, but there is more to it than you think.

To simplify what elements are in fallout 3, like I said fallout has RPG elements but Fallout also has shooter elements mixed in. Fallouts RPG element is the level system, and the ability to build your own characters traits and skills. Fallouts shooter element is the large amount of guns in the game and the ability to run around and soot at stuff that shoots back. Fallout is fast paced and has non-stop action; sadly fallout is not for types who don’t like gore, guns, and foul language.

Fallouts rating from me are 10 out of 10 because it’s just pure fun plus the ability to have mods adds even more excitement. I would recommend it to any one! One more thing, if you want mods remember to get fallout 3 for pc.