Wii Sports Resort | Teen Ink

Wii Sports Resort

May 21, 2010
By Ajeff BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
Ajeff BRONZE, Charlotte, North Carolina
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

For all you Nintendo Wii console owners, I would recommend adding Wii Sports Resort to your collection of games. It has more games to choose from than Wii Sports, the game that preceded it. This game requires a Wii remote add-on called the Wii Motion Plus, which is usually included in the package. With 12 fun sports games to choose from, Wii Sports Resort never gets old.

In this game, you play as one of your Miis. The player has a variety of games to choose from, including ordinary sports such as basketball, table tennis, and bowling, and unique sports such as swordplay, wakeboarding and skydiving. The different games range from 1-4 players, including both cooperative and competitive sports.

For those who are not good at video games, give this game a shot. The simplistic game style makes Wii Sports Resort a game that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It doesn’t take much practice to do well in any of the games, making it perfect for events such as parties and get-togethers.

Wii Sports Resort is a simple way to entertain you and any guests that you may have. This game is for anyone and everyone who enjoys utilizing the simple perks of Nintendo Wii.