Yandere Simulator Review | Teen Ink

Yandere Simulator Review

January 29, 2024
By Ciana_writes SILVER, Sacramento, California
Ciana_writes SILVER, Sacramento, California
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Have you wanted to stop playing a video game because it was so bad? Well you should play Yandere Simulator. Yandere Simulator is a game where you have to do anything to get these girls away from a guy that you like. Yandere is super laggy, you need a very good laptop to play it, and it rarely gets updated.

When Yandere Simulator lags it lags until you move your mouse but it would make you look under her skirt ro see her panties. When you wait for it to stop lagging it would take 2-3 minutes. Another lag is that sometimes when you are walking for a long period of time and you try to stop walking it still makes you walk until you press that walk button. It's very frustrating when you need to do something quickly in the game. It makes it way longer than it has to.

The other bad trait about the game is that it rarely gets updated. The producer of the game hasn't released the actual game so you can only play the demo.The demo needs more updates and time put into it so he can change some stuff like the lags. He also just needs to finish the game so that more people can play it.
The last issue with the game is that you basically need a computer that runs NASA to make it not lag. I believe that he should make the game  


The author's comments:

I do love the game but it needs to be fixed. I also wouldn't recommend to anyone that doesnt like blood or murders.