Top Voted TV Show Reviews

Here are the top voted TV show reviews:

#1
Grey's Anatomy
If you could imagine the best show there is, would it have a lot of plot twists, character relationships, and multiple life or death situations? One show that has all three of these is Grey’s Anatomy. It became the most proclaimed show and in... (more »)
#2
How To Get Away With Murder
Geniously developed with a phenomenal combination of drama, mystery and thrill, the ABC TV show, How to Get Away with Murder, has become an electrifying binge watching show throughout America. Viola Davis leads in a strong female role as... (more »)
#3
True Meaning of Holiday Festival
Every year during the month of December, my school hosts an extravagant celebration known as Holiday Festival. It has been a tradition for the past 44 consecutive years, and those who participates are very proud to represent their school in an... (more »)
#4
Stranger Things
In July of 2016, Netflix released all 8 episodes of the first season of Stranger Things, a show focusing on a particularly odd event in a small, fictitious town named Hawkins, in Indiana. Opening on the night of November 3, 1983, at a place... (more »)
#5
Holiday Festival: A Day to Remember
By , Wyckoff, NJ
If one were to look around my school on December 2nd, he or she would notice the smiling faces of over three hundred fifty elementary school students. The enormity of happiness of both the students and faculty is due to the yearly event of... (more »)
#6
Gilmore Girls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     “Gilmore Girls,” now in its seventh (and final) season, is an amazing television show that follows the lives of the mother/daughter team of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. Lorelai is an energetic, opinionated... (more »)
32 comments
#7
The Office This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     It is a Thursday night, and I make sure I am finished with homework and ready to turn on the television. I sit down in the living room with my family prepared to laugh out loud at our favorite show, “The... (more »)
10 comments
#8
Family Guy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   "It seems today, all ya see is violence in moviesand sex on TV. But where are those good old-fashioned values, on which we used torely? Lucky there's a family guy! Lucky there's a man who, positively can do allthe things... (more »)
7 comments
#9
House This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     Hugh Laurie stars as Dr. Gregory House, a maverick, anti-social doctor who specializes in infectious disease diagnosis and is not afraid to go over the line to solve every case that he is assigned. He is inconsiderate... (more »)
15 comments
#10
Gossip Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
      Based on the books by Cecily von Ziegesar, “Gossip Girl” is sure to be a hit. Airing on the CW Wednesdays at 9/8 Central, “Gossip Girl” promises an hour of beautiful people and juicy details.... (more »)
4 comments
#11
CSI This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
     The wind howls across the desolate sands of Nevada. A gunshot resonates through the desert. In the distance, a black SUV drives off, leaving a bloody mass of flesh.This is a typical opening of an episode of... (more »)
6 comments
#12
The Wonder Years This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   If you thought you were never going to see it again, you were wrong. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's "The Wonder Years." We all grew up with this show, and felt all the problems Kevin went through. It was... (more »)
1 comment
#13
Saturday Night Live: A Show In Decline This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   "Saturday Night Live" is not the same show that it once was. During the prime years of SNL stars including Eddie Murphy, Chevy Chase and John Belushi were constantly creating new, fresh skits which were funny and... (more »)
8 comments
#14
Buffy The Vampire Slayer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   If you ask anyone where I am on Tuesday nights, they willtell you I'm home watching "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." It's true; Inever miss "Buffy." There's just something about being curledup, heart racing,... (more »)
6 comments
#15
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   Regis Philbin, famous host ofTV's "Regis and Kathy Lee," has begun a newdimension in his TV career. His latest show is called"Who Wants to be a Millionaire." Ten contestants areasked the same question and the... (more »)
1 comment
#16
I Love Lucy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
   The farewell of "Seinfeld" makes me think back to "I Love Lucy." They can be compared in many ways. Lucy had 179 episodes; Seinfeld had 180. Seinfeld had a huge audience watching his final episode; Lucy had a... (more »)
4 comments