Grey's Anatomy | Teen Ink

Grey's Anatomy

By maddy345 BRONZE, Milk River , Alberta
maddy345 BRONZE, Milk River , Alberta

grey's anatomy  is one of the most watched tv show  on abc it has millions of views it's about 5 interns named Alex Karev, george o'malley, izzie stevens, cristina yang, and meredith grey. Meredith grey is the main intern that they film she has many problems she has to face and she realized that the residency is the same as real life. “Funny isn't it, the way a memory works? The things you can't quite remember, and the things you can never forget” this is a famous quote meredith said it's one of my favorites personal.

My opinion is this show is it is very intense sometimes and exciting sometimes there's sad moments that make some people cry and happy moments some. the music selection on  grey's anatomy is awesome all of the music at sad moments and all the happy music at good times like when they dance. And to me grey's anatomy is a chick flick. And personally grey's anatomy is my favourite tv show. If you just start watching it it might take a while because there's 13 seasons out.

I recommend grey's anatomy if you like a romance, drama and gruesome at times type of tv show then this tv show is for you. Out of five stars i would give grey's anatomy a 4 or 5 just because i really like the show and just all the drama and the way they set up the show. The reason i picked to do a review on grey's anatomy was because it's my favorite show and it shows stuff that could happen to someone in real life.