Pretty Little Liars (Season 1) | Teen Ink

Pretty Little Liars (Season 1)

April 3, 2016
By Charliexox BRONZE, Newcastle, Other
Charliexox BRONZE, Newcastle, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

This series is based on Sara Shepards popular teen novels and highly focuses on 4 teenage girls who made a pact to never talk about the night their best friend disappeared. The day of their bestfriend Alison's funeral when a secret messenger starts to contact them signing the texts with "-A". However, these texts weren't any random texts, they were threatening text mesages trying to get them to speak of the day she went missing.

Of course the four girls were scared but they stick together and fight against "-A" but soon realise that "-A" isn't going to back down. They search for answers and try and find out exactl who it is who is sending them messages. Eventually the texts turn worse and things start happeneing in real life with notes been left to scare the group of girls even more. 

The thrilling season is great to watch for thoses who like to be on the edge of their seats and be entertained never knowing what is going to happen next. highly reccomend this series to watch.


The author's comments:

Thrilling series great to watch, highly recommended.