White Collar | Teen Ink

White Collar

By Kresser109 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other
Kresser109 BRONZE, Vauxhall, Other

White Collar begins when a con man (Neal Caffrey) escapes from prison with only two months till he is released, to find Kate Moreau (his Ex-girlfriend) only he is two days late she has already left. Peter burke the man that put him in prison the first time finds him in her apartment and brings him back to prison. Only days later Caffrey convinces burke that he should be let go in the custody of Burke, with a tracking anklet. He is only allowed to go a two mile radius unless with Burke. Neal is then needed by Burke to find answers too his questions, one of which is finding Kate, on his own time he is sent a picture that gives him knowledge Kate was taken by force by the man with the ring, that they think is Garret Fowler, who is the head of the Bureau (head of the F.B.I). Now Caffrey needs to go behind the F.B.I’s backs and find her with the help of his best friend Mozzie. Caffrey Finds Kate with the help of Mozzie, by striking a deal with Fowler, that he and Kate get to leave without ever hearing from him again, and he gets mysterious Music Box. Neal and Kate’s departure never happens though because the plane is blown up. Although Kate is the only one in the plane Burke thinks that Caffrey was being targeted, Burke goes in search of answers and he is lead back to Fowler.