Bewitched | Teen Ink

Bewitched

By SaddleShoeGal PLATINUM, Granite Canyon, Wyoming
SaddleShoeGal PLATINUM, Granite Canyon, Wyoming

"History is the key to the future"--Melinda Emerson
"Never tell the truth to those unworthy of it"--Mark Twain

TV-Land has recently started showing the 1960's television show "Bewitched" again. "Bewitched" is a comedy that is about a woman named Samantha, who falls in love with a man named Darrin Stevens. After the couple gets married, Sam decided that she must tell her husband who she really is, and that turns out to be a witch! Darrin doesn't believe her at first, and finally he understands, but he doesn't want her to use her powers or spells because he wants to live a normal life. Sam tries her best to not use her powers, but every once in awhile she can't help herself, and it results in lot of laughs. Sam's mom literally pops in every so often, and makes trouble for Sam and Darrin. The Stevens also have a nosy neighbor woman, who "thinks" that she sees odd things next door, but when she shows her husband, nothing odd is there!

I love this show because it has so much old-fashioned humor. One can't find such good humor anywhere today, it doesn't exist. I would definitely recommend this show to anybody who likes old TV shows. This show is great for the whole family, and it starts to make one wonder, are there really witches in the world...

alwayssunshine PLATINUM, Charlotte, North Carolina
I haven't seen it in awhile, but I remember watching it and thinking that it was so funny!