Vampire Diaries | Teen Ink

Vampire Diaries

By soccerchick BRONZE, Westminster, California
soccerchick BRONZE, Westminster, California

life is to short to not have fun
life is to short to hate people
life is to short to not tell the person you love, you love them
i've learned NEVER to take things 4 granted nd 2 NEVER expect things, because life is always unexpected.

The new show that has everybody talking about is vampire's Dairy. The show is alot like the hit movie "twilight." They say it keeps your attention and leaves you wonting more. The series is about to teenage siblings "brother and sister" who lost there parents in a car acident. They have to start the year off by living with their aunte in Mystic Falls. Jeramy which is the younger brother and the older sister which is Elana are getting over their losses differently. Jeramy is using drug and Elana is leaning on her best friend for support. When a new guy comes 2 Mystic Falls ends up liking Elana,he has to controll himself around her because he is a vampire. The girls at Mystic Falls like stephen who is the new kid but no one knows that he is a vanpire.Stephen has an older brother that is not a nice person. He is also a vanpire, who doesnt care about the people in Mystic Falls. He will do anything to keep himself saticfied. The series is about romance, love and problems that get in the way. I like this show because it makes you interested in what will happen next. I would recomend watching this show to all my friends.

what inspired me was that what the story is based on which is love and death.

Alycia. BRONZE said...
Alycia. BRONZE, Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania

“Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.” -- David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

I LOVE the series (can't wait until it comes back on air!) Of course, I'm team Damon :D I also really like The Originals and would recommend it to any hardcore TVD fan.

on Jul. 8 2012 at 6:34 am
starrynightangel BRONZE, Muscat, Other

Nostalgia is a seductive liar.

The first book Awakening, is quite similar to twilight. I bet Stephanie Meyer got the idea from LJ Smith. The idea of werewolves.. too.. vampires and werewolves being enemies. come on..The Salvatore brothers are originally from Italy born during the renaissance period.. Spephanie obviously got the idea of volturi from that.. She is such a copy cat! 

on Jul. 8 2012 at 6:30 am
starrynightangel BRONZE, Muscat, Other

Nostalgia is a seductive liar.

Love Damon!!

boo2 said...
on Jan. 6 2012 at 9:58 am
ur righi the books are confusing

CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

team damon season 3 team stefan season 2 team bonnie season 1

dmoskowitz said...
dmoskowitz, Lumberton, New Jersey

"Nobody gives you a manual that says, 'This is what's going to happen and this is what you should do and this is how you're going to do it.' I think you just have to kind of handle it in your way." Selena Gomez
"Never Say Never." JBiebs

This show is so good! I read the books for awhile but they just got so confusing. The books are so different from the show! Love the show though!

life is to short to not have fun
life is to short to hate people

definantly he is so hot(;

boo2 said...
on Sep. 22 2011 at 9:22 am
im on team Damon!!!!!!!!!!!!1

boo2 said...
on Sep. 22 2011 at 9:20 am
T.E.Taylor your right twilight is not better than vampire diary!!!!!!!!!

T.E.Taylor said...
T.E.Taylor, Johnsonburg Pa, Pennsylvania
I am currently reading the series. i have to say i like both the books and the show equally. They both have interesting aspects about them. I can see how the show is Loosly, and i do say loosly based off of the books. but they are both good.

T.E.Taylor said...
This so much better than twilight, Twilight has more of less original plot in my opinion. Also i hate it when people say that the vampire diaries copied twilight! newsflash The vampire diaries series was written in 90's twilight was much more recent. plus the two stories have two completely different story lines.

GodsDaughter said...
GodsDaughter, Meadow Lake, Other

" Whatever the problem, whaterver happens hang on and you'll get through"
-SecretlyWishIWasAVampire-

who here is on team DAMON?  I AM!!!

s0ccerchick said...
yes i do 2 i think damons soooo hot i wish he was a lil younger tho..... i hate twilight but i love the vampire daries haha thanks 4 reading it by the way:)

Aaliyah1 said...
on Sep. 11 2010 at 6:59 am
Aaliyah1, London, Other

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment

I LOVE it, ive watched and read the twilight series and the vampire diaries. I personally think the vampire diaries is better...Damon is hot and the show has great writers and its totally unpredictable

Valery5 said...
Valery5, Riverside, California

"What's bad for your heart is good for your art."

OMG!!! VAMPIRE DARIES IS GREAT SHOW!!!! i love stephen! this show always keeps me on the edge of my seat! I just cant wait thursday!!

LovelySky said...
LovelySky, Newark, Delaware
I read the series, and loved it, and when I heard about the show I was very excited, the first episode though, I was angry, because it seemed like they had everything wrong, but then as I kept watching and came to love it, i would definitly recomend it to everyone.

on Nov. 7 2009 at 12:14 am
ya do you like the show?

soccerchick said...
ya thatsa wat my friends say i do wont to read them have you?

raye said...
the books are alot better than the tv show. i recomend that u read them. they are realy cool. but way dif from the tv series. the books were first, just remember that.