The Flash Review : The Fastest Man Alive Part 2 | Teen Ink

The Flash Review : The Fastest Man Alive Part 2

April 4, 2023
By JustinHammond GOLD, Wilimington, Delaware
JustinHammond GOLD, Wilimington, Delaware
11 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” - Christopher Reeve


“Yes. She wants to tell you all something important. Despite hiding your secret. Yes.” Sherloque Wells gazed at Nora Allen, daughter of Bathomlew Henry Allen and Iris Ann West, exposing her biggest secret from her father. She was working with Flash’s arch nemesis Eobard Thawne, the Reverse Flash. Who was caught and captured in the future. This episode is in the order of eighteen in the fifth season titled “Time Bomb.” 

 Probably the last full season that was worth the while to the viewer. Ultimately the season lacked a main antagonist. There was a need as the Reverse Flash returned to give the viewer and run to their tv screens. Intrigued to see what happens next and how his plan unfolds for his daring escape! Although fun episodes in between and a blast from the past in the hundredth episode, or the eighth episode in the fifth season. Directed by Thomas Cavanagh, and titled “What’s Past Is Prologue.” Airing around the time of Thanksgiving, the episode gave us a good lick to the past. Meanwhile, giving us a direct and aware insight of the past villains! 

The fifteenth episode, titled King Shark versus Gorilla Grodd, a full cgi battle, between the two wasn’t economically enough to save the Flash’s fifth and perhaps full season-long storyline. 


Season six airs and we get a new showrunner. Eric Wallace, promising to save us from then, two awful seasons. Thus, he does for the first half, giving us an amazing villainous Ramsey Roseso who later becomes a walking-talking disease Blood Work. Obsessed with finding a cure for himself and wondering why his mother gave up in finding an end to her illness as well. Turning to his former friend-in-colleague Caitlin Snow. Who is unable to bring about a cure as well. Obsessed and hung up around the dark market and attempting to buy contained weapons of the stuff that made the Flash- dark matter. Fusing it with his cells and mixing in blood, he soon becomes Bloodwork! Before long, we realized the threat of the first half in bloodwork. Rushing yes, and does it feel rushed? Not at all! Paced and well thought out, may the Flash be redeemed? Season 6 episodes 7 The Last Temptation of Barry Allen Part 1, viewed and sought as the best episode ever! As it shows the iconic battle of Good versus evil and the mixed identity inside! The Last Temptation of Barry Allen Part 2 saw the fall of the Bloodwork in a manner of outsmarting!

 

 

The rest of season 6 possibly ought to be interesting as well, soon turned upside down as Iris reporter alike. Questioned into the disappearance of a billionaire tech jock, Eva Maccoloch. Who turns into a villain, likewise the more known counterpart of Flash. His once and great foe, Mirror Master. 

Although covid possibly interrupted the ending of season 6, it ultimately gave season 7 a lesser-and better start. The less about season 7 the better, as the idea going into, had no potential. Later half of season 7 had the ability to hopefully become great and bring the Flash back on track. As it brought in the villainous Godspeed. Who didn’t ultimately seem interesting and his demise was written in a way of star wars with lightning lightsabers instead of fast-paced-action. 


Season eight started off fine and ended with a pop. Season nine seems to be falling apart.