Zoo | Teen Ink

Zoo

So reasoning that I had picked this show because of it saying Zoo this is a good show that I’m glad is still on Netflix still. The had something to say to all the people that wanted to watch it but this is a show that is not too well for under -12 the show gets some blood in the sense but this is great if your a fan of science, but this is about why it was canceled. The reason that I didn’t want the show to be canceled was that the show was getting good after hybrids showed up, but they had said that the show had been canceled by a friend that told me so I thought they were lying I guessed wrong it turned out they did cancel it I wasn’t happy but I got over it. But that show was getting interesting in the series but it could have turned out different.

So that when the years have gone by after they had forgotten Michael and I thought that he did die in the second season but then the show him in a tank then I was released to the show that he was shown that he was still alive but he had stayed in that tank for ten years in the show, not in real life. So one of the main characters is Jackson Oz was the one person that tried to cure the animal from what happened to them,

but that went wrong for him because he had to go into hiding from that his father was the one that created sterility.

They had the way that his dad did die was because he had the cure for people and the animals but that was too stressful on his body, but the thing that he had the sister that was going to ruin Jackson's life after and only showed it in season three not in any others   the weird thing that they had no more ideas so they just created a new main character The is Abigail and was one good person to put in as because that the way they have her star as it is pretty good that some things that she did were crazy in the show as they had made it look pretty real though

But the thing is to Michael he was alive in a tank. The way that I have the feels on the hybrids are pretty set on them in the show but at least they didn’t have very crazy abilities in the show they

But they all seem to have been riskful by that the new hybrids that can repopulate by just a drop of blood they do have the way they had to use it on Michael's daughter that was in her late 20’s that was pregnant. Abigail had a kid on her side that is the father of the child his name was Sam and Abigail had another thing at the end that Sam was actually Colten Oz that was Jackson’s son has Jackson had the chance to kill Abigail. I thought on that had to be one of the people in the group and they have figured, but one thing figured that the way to get the baby that Abigail stole that was the only one in the world that she had the only way was to let the hybrids past the wall and Jackson used the plane to get through and they had ended it from there. The way that I think on what the situation on this is, the way that thinks is that some things that are in the show that they can change the way that the way it is put but it is a good show and they think that it will be in another retrospect.

So in the way about the show is not just to try to fix the world that the next gen will be alive to have the world still without making chaos in it to, so the children have a world to come to that they: can live, breathe, and thrive. But the hard part in this is keeping it safe is the easy part, but the things that can come through the path of victory at the finish line but they will be there in some time, and they do save the world at the end by shutting down the giant beacon.