My favorite Tv show Breaking Bad | Teen Ink

My favorite Tv show Breaking Bad

By valdez_ BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
valdez_ BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

If your into crime, drama, suspense, this is the show for you. “Breaking Bad” is a 5 season Tv show created by Vince Gilligan in 2008. The Tv show is about a Chemistry teacher called Walter White who was diagnosed with lung cancer and his time was running out. It was very hard for him to receive this news, knowing that their wasn’t much that he would leave for his pregnant wife and his son who had cerebral palsy. In the first episode Walter runs into Jesse Pinkman, a former student of his who is a drug dealer. Walter and Jesse make a deal that Walter would produce crystal meth for Jesse to sell and he would try to make some money before passing away. This was a very risky choice by Walter because his best friend/ brother in law Hank worked in the DEA, but he felt like it would be the best and fastest way to make a lot of money for his family.

As the show goes on, Walter, known as Heisenberg by all the criminals that work with him, becomes one of the biggest and richest drug lords in America, without anybody but Jesse knowing his real identity. By becoming this very big name in the drug industry, he always needs to keep an eye out for his enemies, and also be careful to not get caught by the cops.

Unlike most Tv shows, this show will almost always end on a cliffhanger and it’ll keep you up all night wanting to watch the next episode. The end of nearly every episode something crazy happens.

Many people believe it’s one of the best Tv Shows ever, and I have to agree. There isn't a wrong step or bad episode throughout the whole series run. I think that people love this series very much because it’s feels very real, and people could relate to it in the meaning of that not everybody has a lot of money, but would be willing to do crazy things to keep a roof under their loved ones heads and to put food on the table.

The Tv show received more then 30 awards, winning the “Outstanding Drama Series” in 2013 and 2014. Also the actor that plays Walter White (Bryan Cranston) won many awards, including the  Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series 4 times. The acting is incredible by both Cranston and also Aaron Paul who plays Jesse. This show has a very serious tone most of the time, but Aaron Paul always finds a way to make the viewers laugh.

The show overall is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion and I recommend it to everybody reading this!