True ? ? by Avicii | Teen Ink

True ? ? by Avicii

May 29, 2018
By jlhg96 GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
jlhg96 GOLD, Las Vegas, Nevada
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“True” ? ?

Avicii was one of the best Dj in all the history, coming for nowhere to leave his mark.
Influenced by Daft Punk and Steve Angello, Tim Bergling started making remixing tracks in his home and uploading in internet, slowly get recognize.
With the support of—Tiësto— other recognized DJ,create his first single "Manman", with that strater he also create remixing tracks to Little Boots, Robyn y Dizzee Rascal and the name Avicii just born.
Not was to 2011 when the name Avicii was recognized around the world—levels— the single that make hym be in the mouth of every person around the world, was the spark that he need, —after a year— in 2012 Avicii release his “magnum opus” an album that do the same for hym that “X” do from Ed sheeran. Include the best hits that until on these days can't make the same impact: Wake me up; with a powerful lyrics—Life's a game made for everyone and love is the prize— and a magnificent  beat that mix the old style of guitar and a new generation of electronic, Hey brother; if wake me up have a powerful lyrics this is other level—For you there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do— not only show us that doesn't matter how really you hate your siblings, in the end you only going to have them and the beat; with the base of “wake me up” but adding more instruments a sticky beat that most of the time you going to stutter.
But not everything is perfect in this life and this is one of these cases, true can be hella better, is not bad but without: “Wake me up, “Hey brother” the others song are not to memorable, they are not bad but they don't hit the same as the two main ones—”Addicted to you,You make me and Lay me Down”— these ones are the best example when they are closed to the same level of the two main and the rest of the album are just to short for be good—with average of one minute and  forty eight— we can't expect to much.

True with all the obstacles make the bases for futures works that Tim Bergling do
Rest in peace and thanks for all the lessons and awesome moments that we live with your music in the background.


The author's comments:

With my depression not only create poems help me, listen to music for me are the main resource that I need to be ok, Avicii was one of the first artist that I really go far away that just one song and started learning about them and for this reason I review hym