Love Yourself: Her by Beyond The Scene

Love Yourself: ? 'Her' is the fifth mini album by South Korean boy group BTS. BTS is a seven-member South Korean boy band with three rappers, Min Yoongi(Suga), Jung Hoseok(J-Hope), and Kim Namjoon(Rap Monster), and four vocalists, Kim Seokjin(Jin), Park Jimin(Jimin), Jeon Jungkook(Jungkook), and Kim Taehyung(V). The EP was released on September 18, 2017, by Big Hit Entertainment. The album was released in four versions, L, O, V, and E, and contains nine tracks with "DNA" as it's title track. In addition, there are two hidden tracks, Skit: ???? ???" (Skit: Hesitation and Fear) and ??" (Sea),  that are only available on the physical album. It is the first album to be released since BTS revealed their new "brand identity" on July 4, 2017, complete with a new, simplified logo and an alternative English name, "Beyond the Scene". Promotions for the "Love Yourself" era began on August 10 with a series of posters that teased a set of dramatic short films or "highlight reels", Which made all ARMYs cry, that were released over four days starting on August 15. On August 21, 2017, it was revealed that BTS was in preparation for a new mini-album to be released on September 18th, which was later confirmed by Big Hit Entertainment. Prior to release, the album was reported to portray the stories of "young adults who fall in love". On September 4, BTS released a comeback trailer featuring "Serendipity", the intro track from the album. Recorded as a solo by member Jimin, the lyrics for Serendipity were written by leader and rapper Kim Namjoon ( Rap Monster) the "chill-out urban track" was noted for its "mystic vocals and characterful lyrics." On September 18, the album was released alongside the music video for its title track, "DNA".  In the 24 hours after release, the "DNA" music video had been viewed 20.9 million times, becoming the first k-pop group music video to reach over 20 million views in 24 hours. Bts has had 1,122,946 preorders for this mini-album. And they made it onto the Billboard hot 100 at number 67. They were also the first Kpop group to win an award at the Billboard Music Awards. I hope after reading this you’ll go listen to them and I suggest you go watch some funny videos of them too.