Art Of War | Teen Ink

Art Of War MAG

The long-awaited new release from Bone Thugs-n-Harmony has come. Their fourth album, a double CD, shows once again Bone's excellent ability to produce music. Despite the recent loss of Eazy-E (the men who gave the four thugs their first chance at "rappin"), the thugs have managed to produce, with the help of D.J. U-Neek, a new smash album.

The four thugs second album "Creepin on a Come up," was a hit, and then the third album, "E.1999 Eternal," went triple platinum, proving this new album is sure to be a hit. It shows a lot of different styles of rap, one song featuring 2-Pac, and in most songs, Flesh-N-Bone, the fifth thug who left the group, returned to sing with them. Director of the group D.J. U-Neek, also shows his rapping talent. Of course there is still that fast lyrical action with serious bass.

As usual with Bone, the more you listen, the more you love it. This double CD is a great buy and is worth adding to your collection. It features everything from slow rap to that fast, knock-your-socks-off music that Bone is so well known for. Expect to see this release a chart-topping smash hit, once again for Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

i love this so much!