Bob Seger - Greatest Hits | Teen Ink

Bob Seger - Greatest Hits

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

I chose do my review on arguably one of the greatest story tellers of the last century his music is uplifting and inspiring always with an upbeat tempo and a mysterious hint of familiarity that comes with every song he sings. If you haven't guessed by now I'll tell you, I'm talking about “Bob Seger” and his “Greatest Hits Album”.
Now bob Seger is known for such songs as “Old Time Rock and Roll” and my all time favorite Turn the page. He seems to have a magic on the microphone that no other artist can match. When Bob opens his mouth and starts to sing you get lost in his voice and get taken into the story and you are convinced that he is singing the story of your life.
This album is just loaded with all the songs that you know and love today nothing more and nothing less. The songs are arranged in way that seems to just make sense and couldn't imagine them any other way. But anyone who truly loves Bob Seger would know that the order of the songs does not matter because we're all in it for the love and passion that Bob seems to put into every song that pours from the speakers.