Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers | Teen Ink

Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers

By kasiajonas ELITE, Cracow, Other
kasiajonas ELITE, Cracow, Other

Live like you're at the bottom even when you're at the top.

"Burnin' Up" is Jonas Brothers' first single from their album "A Little Bit Longer". I can't say the lyrics are ambitious but it's still good. It's more about growing boys trying to hold theirselves back when they see a beautiful girl. She's hot but they can't do anything cause she doesn't want to at first. It can make girls hot, especially because of this verse "you go around like you know who I am, but you don't. You got me on my toes." It kinda makes you wonder if they're not singing about a fan. Anyway, this song is cool until the third chorus. Then there's Big Rob (Jonas Brothers' bodyguard). Well, I like him, but come on, who is he? He's supposed to protect our boys, right? So why did they want him to 'sing'? Come on, it ruined the whole song. He's screaming, boys are screaming and it's ruining a song. It just doesn't fit. At first it's a song about... well, let's admit it... sexuality. And then there are boys having fun during the boys' night. Not, not, not.

I can't say the lyrics are ambitious but it's still good.

Katie1234 GOLD said...
Katie1234 GOLD, Velva, North Dakota

"When life becomes more than you can stand; fall to your knees"
"To be normal is to be boring."
"You cannot make men good by law."
"Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God because He said so."
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you."

I would disagree on the meaning of the song, but different people get different things from songs.

kasiajonas ELITE, Cracow, Other

Well, that's how I understand it, I think this is what art, music is about - it means different things to everyone. And I said 'sing', not sing so... :)

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Um....listen to the song again, you do not have the meaning right. And it was cool having Big Rob on the song. And he wasn't singing, he was rapping. There's a difference.