Kourage Beatz NSI Announce New Extended Play ‘My Piano And I,’ Inspired By A Calm Life Outlook | Teen Ink

Kourage Beatz NSI Announce New Extended Play ‘My Piano And I,’ Inspired By A Calm Life Outlook

April 24, 2024
By Benjon BRONZE, San Francisco, California
Benjon BRONZE, San Francisco, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Expect disappointment and you will never be disappointed


Kourage announced his first extended compilation, titled My Piano And I, on Instagram Sunday. The album, out on May 24, releasing under NSI Nation, will feature 6 songs which includes several collaboration and is inspired, in part, by pop music culture and Hip Hop.

 

 

 

 

“About a year ago, a friend introduced me to the movie Purple Heart,” the producer said in a press release. “I was curious and I found resonance with the concept of the movie, and as I began to experiment and implement it into my music.”

 

 

 

 

“It struck me – the idea of navigating sadness and calmness with grace and having confidence in your ability to withstand any storm,” he added. “I noticed that I was looking through the histories of pop, hyperpop, and afro pop music at the same time. I have always found it to be so self-assuredly optimistic, and I carried that honesty and attitude into my studio sessions.”

 

 

 

 

The album artwork sees Kourage sitting and playing a piano-like environment in a cool room alone , channeling the concept of the extended play title to perfection. The producer also released the track list for the extended play, which features song titles such as “Piano,” “Steven,” Ma Universe,” and “Snow.”

 

 

 

 

My Piano And I Tracklist:

 

 

 

 

Piano 

 

Steven 

 

Ma Universe 

 

Snow 

 

Sunshine 

 

Wake Up 


The author's comments:

My Piano And I EP is Kourage Beatz NSI's first Extended Play, tho he has released two studio albums