John WIck | Teen Ink

John WIck

November 14, 2017
By Anonymous

The movie I decide to choose was one incredible movie. This movie is one of my favorite movies. I choose the movie called “John Wick”. The movie was released on October 24th, 2014. Keanu Reeves, Michael Kyqvist,  Alfie Allen, Willem Dafoe, John Leguizamo, and other great actors/actresses were involved of this film.

The movies was about a legendary hitman retired from his violent career after marrying the love of his live. After they got married the wife sadly passed  away, leaving John in mourning.  When sadistic mobster Iosef Tarasov and his thugs steal John’s car and killed his puppy that was a last gift from his dying wife. John decided to come out of retirement to get revenge of the gangsters who took everything away from him. Meanwhile, Iosef’s father Viggo a former colleague of John Wick, puts a contract on his head.

When I heard the story of John was was in shock. He was called “Baba Yaga”. Its an old Russian name for the boogeyman. However he wasn’t exactly the boogeyman. He was someone you send to kill the boogeyman. John is a man of focus. The movie was breath taken. The scene where Viggo sang a song. It seems like he was scared. Because John wouldn’t stop at nothing to get vengeance. He killed 20 or 30 people just to get close to Iosef.

Viggo was trying to get John’s friend Marcus to kill him for 2 million dollars. He was desperate because he fears John. John Wick is a movie that will never be forgotten. I never seen a plot like this before, I never saw one man who will do all this because his car gotten stolen and he puppy was murdered. This was one of a kind movie. I’ll believe you watch it, you won’t be disappointed.