Captain America: Civil War | Teen Ink

Captain America: Civil War

November 18, 2016
By Jacob_G SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
Jacob_G SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

In the article, "Captain America: Civil War" Arjun N. described how they felt about the movie and how it related to what I was thinking about the movie. For the most part, I agree with what the author was saying such as, "The plot is stellar, dealing with the fallout of previous movies while also spinning a great story with twists and suprises" because it described the plot and how it changed and improved throughout the movie even though it was amazing from the start. Although something that was slightly mentioned I disagreed about, "The movie at times can feel over-stuffed and not like a Captain America story" this quote makes me feel that the words from someone who has not read the comics and this movie was made this way as a gift to comic readers because of how big these events were in the comics. This review emphasized the details about the movie and proved how the author is going to be a great writer in the future. Thank you, Narayan for your review of an amazing movie, and I hope you do more articles in the future.