White Chicks | Teen Ink

White Chicks

By CarryOnMyWaywardSon SILVER, Hemet, California
CarryOnMyWaywardSon SILVER, Hemet, California

"Just do it! Yesterday you said tomorrow, so just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!" -Shia Labeouf

Before I start I must let all readers know that this movie is not suitable for younger, less mature audiences. It is directed towards a more mature and adult audience. The well-known comedy, White Chicks, directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans, is hilarious from it's low comedy to the way the actors portray themselves on set. Shwan and Marlon Wayans play two FBI agents, Marcus and Kevin who are assigned to protect two very famous celebrities, the Wilson sisters, who they believe are the next targets of a kidnapper. The girls were to be escorted to the Royal Hampton Hotel, but a car accident leaves one small scratch on the girl's faces which makes them refuse to go. The agents then have to, using prosthetic make-up and over-exaggerated feminine acting, pose as the girls. As the movie continues, the “girls” get into troubling situations, bringing more laughs for the audience. Soon the real Wilson sisters, the FBI chief, and Marcus’s wife discover discover that there is something else going on. Drama ensues and the kidnapper is discovered and in the end, everyone is happy. I highly recommend this movie to a more mature audience due to the high amount of comedy placed throughout the entire film.