Star Wars The Force Awakens | Teen Ink

Star Wars The Force Awakens

December 23, 2015
By EchoingSummer BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
EchoingSummer BRONZE, Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Here's to not fitting in. Be yourself, even if you're the weirdo." - Soul Glow Activatur


Afraid J.J. Abrams will ruin the Star Wars trilogy? Fear no more! If you're a hard-core Star Wars fan then this is a must see. If not, you'll still enjoy it!

Let me start off by saying, (since I'm such a fangirl) it was amazing!!! I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with Star Wars all over again. But enough about me.

Star Wars The Force Awakens is the seventh movie, following six other epic films starting in 1977. Fans have been waiting since 2005 for the next episode.

Everyone is in search for Luke Skywalker, the last Jedi, who vanished years ago. 

The First Order is out to wipe out the last of the Jedi. When word gets out that a map to Skywalker's location has fallen into the hands of a member of the Resistance, the First Order raids the camp of the member's hiding place, lead by Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) the antagonist. 

Among the battle is a storm-trooper named Finn (John Boyega) who witnesses first-hand the evil of the First Order. He is traumatized by the killing and chooses to steal a ship the first chance he gets. Finn ends up on a desert planet where he meets Rey (Daisy Ridley) a scavenger and the droid BB-8. The three are soon chased off the desert planet into to a non-stop adventure of crazy light-speed chases and blaster-ducking danger. 

I don't want to spoil everything but they also run into some old faces that will cause you to leap out of your seat. 

I am very satisfied with this movie and I think it was done brilliantly! It had good humor, great acting, and an action-packed storyline. Over all I'd give the movie five stars out of five! Yeah, it was that good!

So what are you waiting for! Go see it! Take someone for Christmas!