Step Up | Teen Ink

Step Up MAG

“Step Up” is exciting, dramatic and breathtaking. After breaking into the Maryland School of the Arts, Tyler Gage (up-and-coming Channing Tatum) is caught and sentenced to 200 hours of community service at the school.

Nora (Jenna Dewan) first sees Tyler while he is doing his community service as a janitor. The connection really comes together when Nora auditions students to replace her injured partner for her senior showcase. Tyler, a street dancer, proves he can handle her challenging demands and even the ballet discipline.

Tyler helps Nora realize her dream for her senior performance but in a twist of fate her former partner, Andrew, returns and leaves Tyler out. Only later does Andrew realize he can’t step up to the dance that Tyler and Nora have choreographed. Watch and see what happens.

With fresh dance moves and great music combined with Anne Fletcher’s directing, this movie is an instant hit! The best dance movie since “Dirty Dancing,” “Step Up” is inspirational and full of fresh faces. You will laugh and maybe even cry. This emotion-packed film is sure to bring you to your feet in room-shattering applause!

i love this so much!

bokworm SILVER said...
on May. 12 2010 at 8:40 pm
bokworm SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

life is gets easier by what you do not by what you don't

loved this movie good reviw