Zoolander | Teen Ink

Zoolander MAG

“Zoolander” is hilarious! It’s sort of cheesy, but still enjoyable. Everything just makes you laugh! It’s one of those movies that is so funny you want to watch it again to write down the lines. I wouldn’t recommend it for children under 13, though, because of some of the content and language.

The main character, Derek Zoolander, is portrayed by Ben Stiller. He is probably the best part of the movie because he is pretty much a “Model Idiot.” (That’s what they labeled him in a magazine.) He gives names for his faces that he makes like, “Blue Steel,” or “Magma.” And the sad thing is ... they all look the same!

Everything he says is just really stupid. He doesn’t use his head and it’s totally obvious. At one point, he asks, “Don’t you think there’s more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking?”

All the actors are well cast, a fact that I mention only because of how well they work together. Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, and Owen Wilson are funny alone, but together they are just crazy!

So if you’re looking for a movie to watch and giggle at ... this is the one!