Epic Movie | Teen Ink

Epic Movie MAG

By Anonymous

     “Epic Movie” sounds like a really cool title. From its previews, the average person would think, Wow! This seems like a pretty funny movie blending lots of great movies into one funny one. I thought so too, but was I wrong.

Before I blow holes in this film, I should tell you what it is about. Once upon a time there where four orphans named Edward, Peter, Lucy and Susan, all of whom were sick of their lives. One day they get hold of a golden ticket from a chocolate bar (similar to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”). On these tickets it reads something like, “You have been chosen to go on an epic adventure” (hence the title), and with that, the worst movie of 2007 begins.

“Epic Movie” is just one step below trash, sloppily throwing elements of pop culture and movie spoofs into a blender and setting it to liquify. Once blended, the producers force-feed you this slop of crude humor, leaving you with the horrible taste of a bad movie in your mouth.

Still, this movie is not total trash. It has its good parts, but they are few. If you watch it, I recommend you wait to rent it, but by then you could probably pick it up at a yard sale for 25 cents - that is how bad this movie is and forever will be.