The Dark Knight | Teen Ink

The Dark Knight

Heath Ledger went out with a bang in the recent Batman movie, The Dark Knight. The Dark Knight is critically acclaimed for the phenomenal explosives and impressive acting by Christian Bale (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Heath Ledger (Joker), Aaron Eckhart (Harvey Dent/Two Face), and Maggie Gyllenhaal (Rachel Dawes). Lieutenant Gordon, Harvey Dent, and Batman team up to bring Gotham’s mobsters and the famous Joker down. Harvey Dent turns out to be Gotham’s white knight as well as Rachel’s fiancé. Bruce and Harvey compete for the love of Rachel. Soon, the psychotic Joker decides to unravel some surprises for the Batman. He promises that people in Gotham will continue to die every day until the cape crusader unveils his mask. This ultimately leads to exploding cars, hospitals, and the deaths of many cops. Then, Rachel Dawes and Harvey Dent are kidnapped by Joker and sent to an explosive nuclear ware house but the Batman only has time to save one of the two before they are blown up. Who will the Batman choose to save? Will the Joker corrupt Gotham’s white and shining knight so much until he becomes of the evil two face? If you’d like to find out more I would definitely recommend you to take a trip to the movies. Five Stars!!! No, question about it.

Make sure you take a trip to the movies before the summer is over.