The Breakfast Club | Teen Ink

The Breakfast Club

December 30, 2010
By Sunsetwolf BRONZE, Petersburg, West Virginia
Sunsetwolf BRONZE, Petersburg, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
You respect me, I respect you....


The Breakfast Club is a movie about these five high school students who have detention together. The students are a jock, a brainiac, a prom princess, a basket case and a criminal. They all got detention for different reasons. The brainiac got detention for bringing a gun to school because he got an "F" on a project. The athelete was caught for tieing an inapropriate body part due to personal pressure from his father. The prom princess skipped school to go shopping (which, personally, I think it's a bit crazy). The criminal got busted for pulling a false fire alarm. And finally the basket case didn't get caught for anything, she just didn't have anything better to do on a Saterday. As these five students stay in the library at their school, they start to bond slowly but surely with each other and they learn things about each other that they never thought they had in common. And they all found out that they hated they're bullying princapal. I would talk more about the end but I don't want to ruin the movie for everyone. So if you're interested, I suggest to see it if you haven't. If you have, then I say this movie is something that all school classes should learn from.


The author's comments:
I saw this movie and I just thought that I'd write a small review for this movie. I hope to get something out of this review. This is my first review and i hope it's good